- General information
- Right to access, correct and delete data and to object to data processing
- Our customers have the right to access, correct and delete personal data relating to them, and to object to the processing of such data, by addressing a written request, at any time. We makes every effort to put in place suitable precautions to safeguard the security and privacy of personal data, and to prevent it from being altered, corrupted, destroyed or accessed by unauthorized third parties. However, we do not control each and every risk related to the use of the Internet, and therefore warns the Site users of the potential risks involved in the functioning and use of the Internet. The Site may include links to other web sites or other internet sources. As the Company cannot control these web sites and external sources, we cannot be held responsible for the provision or display of these web sites and external sources, and may not be held liable for the content, advertising, products, services or any other material available on or from these web sites or external sources.
- Management of personal data
- You can choose whether you wish to receive promotional communications from us. If you receive promotional email or SMS messages from us and would like to opt out, you can do so by following the directions in that message. These choices do not apply to mandatory service communications that are part of certain web site services.
- Information We Collect
- Our website collects data to operate effectively and provide you the best experiences with our services. You provide some of this data directly, such as when you use a contact form to contact us. We get some of it by recording how you interact with our services. For example, our website hosting package uses software to monitor website traffic and statistics. This does not identify you individually, but simply presents aggregated information about the numbers of visitors to our website at given times. For example, we can see that a specific page has 285 views, but cannot see which specific users/accounts viewed that post.
- How We Use Your Information
- Our web site uses the data we collect for two basic purposes: to operate our business and provide (including improving and personalizing) the services we offer, to send communications, including promotional communications. In carrying out these purposes, we combine data we collect through the various web site services you use to give you a more seamless, consistent and personalized experience.
- Sharing Your Information
- We share your personal data with your consent or as necessary to complete any transaction or provide any service you have requested or authorized. For example, we share your content with third parties when you tell us to do so. When you provide payment data to make a purchase, we will share payment data with banks and other entities that process payment transactions or provide other financial services, and for fraud prevention and credit risk reduction.
The GDPR provides the following rights for individuals:
- The right to be informed about the information we collecs and how it is used.
- The right to request a copy of the personal information being held.
- The right to rectification of information that is inaccurate or not up to date.
- The right to have personal data erased.
- The right to restrict processing if data are not being used for legitimate purposes, users can request that the purposes are restricted.
- The right to request a copy of the data in a commonly used, machine-readable format.
- The right to object to the use of the data in certain circumstances.
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling: Automated individual decision-making is a decision made by automated means without any human involvement. We do not engage in automated decision-making (Artificial Intelligence) and data will not be used in this manner.
We operate a CCTV recording system at Llys Alaw. Unless required for evidential purposes or the investigation of a crime or otherwise required by law, recorded images will be retained for no longer than 28 days from the date of recording. Signage to inform guests of this is visible at the property. You can read our full CCTV policy here.